Sunday, September 30, 2012

I hate when I feel like this!

Sometimes I feel like this. Granted, it’s not often, but sometimes I feel a little dry and my attitude may be a little crusty, how about you?


Well fear not. The One who created every single thing you can see, and all those that you can’t, is telling us in Galatians to not grow weary in doing good. He says that at the proper time you will reap your harvest… if you do not give up. (Gal 6:8,9) Now if I were to believe the opinions of people who are just here on earth for a short time, like myself, not any smarter or wiser, I would have pitched this plant. It’s pathetic. We have no use for things that are “pathetic” these days, right? Oh but your God loves these types of situations. And I know that because I organize my life with His Word!

 As a busy wife, mother, organizer, author, coach and mentor, I don’t have time to organize my life by things that don’t work. I use the Age-old Proven methods of the Bible. (The Bible is Jesus Christ, just to be clear… read John 1:1-14) And this is what happens when you believe upon Him. He makes all things new. He says not to grow weary in doing good. Yes, I obviously neglected this plant for some time, but when I noticed the problem situation – when it was brought to my attention – I decided to do something about it. And because I heeded the call and actually did something with it, I’m getting a new Harvest. There it is, a new beginning forming in front of our eyes!



 I really hope you are getting where I am going with this. Just as this plant, we can take the Word at His Word and not give up. Your God wants to resurrect good things in your life, you just can’t grow weary or you won’t get your harvest! Do not give up! Look at the new flowers and green appearing on this plant. Our God wants to do that to all of us. He wants to use us in His plan. There are many things that need resurrected, in your life and those you love! You were purposefully created by a very purposeful God! Amen, what a great God we serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment