Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Your ideas welcome!


 "6 calm weeks until Christmas" 

I am looking for additional ways to keep stress levels at a minimum during this all important season and would love to hear from YOU!

 Examples: Your creative gift ideas, handling guests, meals, hiding gifts, Christmas cards,  your tree, your traditions that make Christmas enjoyable!  These are just a few examples.  I am looking for what makes this most wonderful Holiday stress free and enjoyable.

And if you aren't joyful, what would make you joyful?  

I need your input on these and other Christmas related ideas so I can add them into "6 calm weeks until Christmas!"


As an Organizer I do not enjoy the "hustle and bustle" of this fast approaching season.  In this report I will have what I personally do on a weekly/daily basis and specifically when I do these things so everything gets done without all the fuss and stress  Really. 

Anything additional you can add at the bottom of this blog has a great chance of being added to "6 calm weeks until Christmas" so please hurry to be included, as you know, it is coming quick!   Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. You're going to laugh at me, but I'm part of an online group who talks about Christmas all year long (and all the other holidays as well - but Christmas is our main connection). We have what we call Rudolph Days, and that is every 25th of each month we do something to prepare for Christmas. Whether it's trying a new recipe, starting projects for homemade gifts, keeping a place where we buy presents early through the year (many of us use a Christmas Binder to store all our info on this, and so on. There is a website we go to a lot called Organized Christmas (http://christmas.organizedhome.com/simplify-your-holidays). That helps out A LOT.

    I don't have any suggestions on how to deal with the hecticness of Christmas since this season of life, it's just us and maybe a small handful of people at Christmas.

    I can't wait to see what you come up with. I will be doing a Christmas Home Haven Challenge after Thanksgiving. I'll keep an eye on your blog and let people know what your up to :-)

    Next year I will be hosting a "Warm & Cozy Fall & Winter Challenge." I have decided all the details but the main theme is simplicity and slowing down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angell! Thanks and I quickly went to that website and looks awesome but will be checking out more in detail after my draft is done... then can put ideas in of others and give them the credit. Looks like will be great, thanks! I appreciate any and all of your assistance, I really do! Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Loved the book...an plan to use the advice all year round.Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rose, you use it just like I use it... all year round. Thanks for being another Shining Light!

    ReplyDelete