Friday, September 21, 2012

Last Day of our Organizing VIRTUAL RETREAT!

Well we made it!  You will begin to change your life and the lives of those around you if you "do not grow weary!"  But if you fell behind, there is still time!   You can get a new goal sheet at A1organizing and start anytime... although the sooner the better... and you know it.

But the FREE version of "Act as if..." ends today.  If you have not downloaded your kindle copy of empowering words and scriptures to help you be the Shining Light you were designed on purpose to be, then get "Act as if..." here now!  And yes, I would appreciate your feedback.  It's a quick, fun and easy read that makes a difference in your life so I would love to hear from you about "Act as if..." here.

Thanks so much and enjoy Your VIRTUAL RETREAT part 5 right now.  I will be in touch again real soon.  Enjoy!
 


If you need a Christian Coach, that is what I do. I would be honored to work with you. You may contact me at anytime via my website A1organizing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment