Sunday, February 3, 2013

Please be Conscious of This!

Hey, I loved football too man. Lived up north, went to Browns games, had Bernie Kosar autograph, cards, have browns shirts, pics had it all. (and loyal to my team win or lose) Still "like" football, although too raunchy for my kids to watch w/commercials and all, but I just don't cheer for my team louder than I cheer for my God. And I don't want to hear "I'm not used to praising God outloud, it's a personal thing" - You're not used to winning the lotto either but if you did... I bet you could muster up some "Wahooo!" then... without practice. Just be sensitive to the priorities we are passing on to the little ones who do nothing but learn from us (and those around us) Have a great day :) I hope your team wins, but remember who made your team and give Him a "woot woot" too!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment