Thursday, February 28, 2013

How to Organizing Time, Life & Paper

Why I am never late or miss an appointment.  How I accomplish everything I set out to do.  Why people think I never forget anything...(LOL)... I don't remember... I just write important stuff down where I can find it!   

How to Use a PLANNER!



More Organizing tools and techniques at A1 Organizing & Design

If you think Church is boring... we'll change your mind! SIGNS of GLORY here!

Have a super day and remember... Less Mess is Less Stress. God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Holly for posting this!!!

    I do the monthly and daily thing (although right now I'm doing a 2 page weekly thing since my days aren't filled - yet!). I print off my own pages so I'm cheap on the ink. When money gets a little better I hope to be able to find what I'm looking for at the store...where do you get yours?

    I have a contacts section but I really like your A-Z section and how you organize all that. I'm going to have to think about that and copy ya lol!! I never heard of that before.

    Since I never go anywhere I use a regular binder...hubby swears he has an extra zippered one like yours in the basement but I can't find it. When we go through the basement I'll probably find it then.

    I just have to get in the habit of USING it. It sits on a shelf in my kitchen. Any appointments I just put on the kitchen calendar and since there isn't much I do that needs writing down the pages go wasted.

    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get my refills at Staples however, I'm sure any office supply store. Oh yeah, the A-Z is so important! I am excited for you, get using your planner, what a difference it will make! Talk to you soon Angell, let me know how it's working for you... just don't forget "nothing works until you do" so get it out!

    ReplyDelete