Monday, February 4, 2013

Organizing Myths

There are some Organizing Myths flying around out there, make sure these are NOT keeping you from getting Organized!



More Organizing Tips at A1 Organizing & Design

If you are looking for UNIQUE & PASSIONATE Praise & Worship at your Church,
SIGNS of GLORY (mostly kids) do an absolutely beautiful visual interpretation
of the Bible through (ASL) American Sign Language and Contemporary Christian
Music... see a promo here! We JOYFULLY come to you, this years theme is JOY!

See SIGNS of GLORY here!

Have a blessed week and we are here if you need us! 740 757 2944

4 comments:

  1. Love it! You had some good points. I'm great with organization but even I succumbed to those myths. I wondered if you followed a schedule lol. I too like checklists.

    I would love to see inside your planner! How it's organized and such.

    I have a home management binder, but I'm looking to turn it into more of just an organizer (calendars, to-do lists, contact info, etc).

    Thanks for being a blessing in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angell! You want it you got it Sunshine... This month I will block off time in my planner to show how I use mine! Wow, don't know what I would do without it so I do want to share! I have some on the Organizing video on my website but I will make one exclusively on "the Planner" Thanks Angell :) Have a GREAT day! I will, I PLAN on it (my Organizer joke haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome...thank You!!!

    I remember seeing it on the video but I wanted to see it more in detail...so thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then you shall have it my dear... very soon! Blessings to you and yours!


    ReplyDelete