Monday, April 2, 2012

Yes, Habitude. What really is Holly's Habitude? Well, it’s one of the things that people remember about me, my passion, my energy… my attitude. I think people wonder if I’m “really like this”, even at home. The answer is YES! That is why I call it my Habitude; my attitude comes from my habits… ergo Habitude.

I am in the Habit of doing things on purpose; things I think, say and do. We absolutely have the ability to control all of these things, it says so in the Bible, so I Act as if.

You have a habitude too, what habits are you doing to create your attitude? Are you telling yourself that you are created in the Almighty’s image and are loved so much that a life was given for you? Are you in the habit of speaking and acting like an Ambassador of the Lord? Or do we think we aren’t good enough, do we dwell in the land of compare. I CHOOSE my attitude just like everyone else CHOOSES theirs.

Don’t forget you have a “habitude” as well, so what is your attitude by habit?

No comments:

Post a Comment