Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No butts, no boobs, no bellies

Oh it must be Spring. At WalMart I thought I was looking at bathing suit bottoms, but they were girl's shorts! And considering most little girls don't have jobs, I just have to ask "Why are we, their protectors, buying this stuff? It is not easy to find shorts for my 12 year old who's legs are as long as mine, but she's worth it. I don't want some pervert staring at my daughters butt to read what it says, I don't want some molester targeting my daughter thinking she may be "easy", nor do I want her future husband to think she's "out there" for just anyone.

But wait there's more... When women don't realize the connection between this trash and their depression the daughters become victims as well. Sad. True Confidence will never come from something that will fade, fall or flab!

Do your daughters (and my son) a favor and buy on PURPOSE.

The three B's are easy to remember in dressing our children:

No butts, no boobs, no bellies

No comments:

Post a Comment